Finance Analyst - Finalist - Up to £45,000 -Temporary Remote
Your new company
Working with a globally recognised Retail brand, you will be appointed as a Finance Analyst, working under the Finance Director. The role will be temporarily remote and the office is based in Central London.
Your new role
- Consolidate and analyse financial data, taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- Prepare and present the weekly results, looking at turnover, media spend etc. develop subscription retention reporting, affiliate reporting and digital media reporting.
- Analyse the monthly financial results of the business including production of the monthly report including major KPIs
- Produce monthly reporting and debtors analysis highlighting key variances for management;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance;
- Forecasting future revenue and expenditure;
- Development of a balance sheet pack and monthly balance sheet review.
- Development of the inventory valuation process
- Take a lead role in the preparation and development of the business plan / budgets
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 years' work previous experience of gathering and consolidating information within a large organisation;
- Experience of financial modelling
- Understanding of financial reporting
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.