Temp to perm Financial Controller
Temp to perm Finance Controller £50,000 - £60,000 Crewe
Your new company
My client is a successful company based in Crewe. They are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
Your new role
As a Financial Controller you will be involved in strategic and commercial initiatives and manage the relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The role is hands-on and heavily involved in the daily operations of the business to include all aspects of finance and administration, ranging from financial reporting, cash management and FX trading to the detail of payroll processing, making foreign payments, reconciling bank accounts and posting journals.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintenance of Accounting Records and Financial Processes and Controls
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts (P&L/Balance Sheet/Cashflow/Commentary)
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Rolling P&L Forecasts
- Production of Management information
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax Return
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return, Intrastat and EC Sales
- Submission of Company and Shareholder returns to Companies House
- Management of Cash Flow
- Management of Foreign Currency Requirement and Planning
- Involvement in Day-to-Day Financial and Commercial Decision Making
- Involvement in Board Meetings and Strategic/Commercial Opportunities
- Management of Banking and Auditor Relationships and Procedures
- Management of Finance and Administration Staff
- Payroll Processing and HR Administration
- Management of IT Systems, Controls and Procedures
- Responsibility for Company Insurance
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant with experience in hands on role and exposure at board level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.