As a Finance Analyst you will be joining a large and multifaceted finance team with lots of scope to develop your skills and hone the monthly reporting packs for the board. You will be part of a team that supports both Financial and non-financial stakeholders... Communication is key for this role!
The client is a global manufacturer and has spent the last 3 years developing a finance function right in the heart of South Wales. The company is going from strength to strength with the company looking to make more acquisitions in the next few years.
As the Finance Analyst you would be involved in:
- Consolidating the monthly results and fulfil divisional and group reporting requirements - covering Volume, revenue, added value and costs.
- Consolidating the business forecast - produce a MI review pack and explain variances to previous forecast.
- Leading volume forecasting process - liaising with the stakeholders to provide a robust volume forecast for management review.
- Providing support to the budget process - submit budget to group / produce presentation packs for senior management review.
- Producing MI packs for monthly Operations and Business Review meetings.
- Producing information for business to use to check correct pricing is in the system.
- Reviewing and consult with HO function budget holders - produce a segmental report on actuals and produce a forecast for the financial year in conjunction with budget holders. Identify incorrect cost postings, forecast upcoming expenditure and look for cost savings.
- Other ad hoc reporting or analysis as required by the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have produced MI/ board packs for senior stakeholders
- Have Intermediate Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, Formulas)
- Be able to work to extract data
- Be able to produce variance to forecast MI and be able to lead a review for key stakeholders
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be Based close to Caerphilly (Initially working from home)
- Received £30,000 -£34,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Starting on a 12month FTC