Head of Business Partnering
Finance NetSuite Analyst - £60,000 - £90,000 Global Media Business - Central London
Your new company
It is an international business-information group covering asset management, market intelligence, banking and finance. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 250 share index. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
Your new role
- Monthly reporting and analysis of Netsuite to be able to propose systems improvements
- Raise and Maintain the skills level of the broader finance systems
- Regular meetings with stakeholders to keep awareness of challenges, new requirements and training needing
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in Netsuite
- Qualified Finance qualification
- Strong understanding of core process (O2C, P2P, R2R)
- Confident at presenting and liaising for stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary in a company that is well-established and a leader in their field. This is a chance to flex you commercial muscles and make sure that you are adding value to the company via strategic planning and business engagement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Business Partnering
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly