Min 3 months temporary Finance Assistant job based in Nottingham paying up to £11.70 per hour
Your new company
A National healthcare organisation with their head office in Nottingham. Remote working temporary Finance Assistant job.
Your new role
You will sit in the Management Accounts team and support the Finance Business Partners with:
- Providing support and information to senior management team
- Providing support to various budget holders
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting Business Partners with all operational finance issues
- Raise all accruals and prepayment journals
- Check payroll data and produce correction journals where necessary
- Producing finance reports as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a similar role where you have supported with month end, management accounts prep, reporting and budgeting. You must be immediately available as this is a minimum 3 months temporary assignment.
What you'll get in return
You will be given a salary between £10 - £11.70 (depending on experience) and have the chance to support a well-known organisation. The role will be remote working to begin with and may remain this way until the assignment is completed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly