As a Strategic Controller, you will be responsible for the analysis of both strategic market data and company-specific data.
The key area of responsibilities:
- Financial modeling;
- Market analysis;
- Analysis of financial statements;
- Preparation of market reports;
- Preparation of management reports, documentation, and presentations;
- Coordination and organization of small-to-medium size projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field;
- 2 - 5 years of working experience in data analysis (preferable Big4 or strategic advisory companies);
- Very good financial modeling and market modeling skills;
- Knowledge of financial reporting;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel;
- Experience in data visualization;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Personality: self-reliant, proactive, hands-on approach, team player, multi-tasking, able to work with deadlines under pressure;
- Fluency in English (Polish will be considered a strong asset).
Nice to have:
- Project management experience;
- A rewarding career in one of Europe's fastest-growing companies according to the Financial Times.
- An opportunity to participate in ambitious projects and exciting challenges in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Becoming a part of a dedicated, international, fast-paced team of professionals that embraces collaboration and experimentation to deliver true client impact.
- Space for self-development and tools necessary to implement your own ideas.
- Competitive salary.