DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
That's the foundation. But that's not all - we can offer much more.
Private health care
Summer cottages in Denmark
Car and bike parking
Sport club and gym membership
We are one team with open door policy in practice. Honesty and trust are our core values. Joining us you will have a lot of opportunities to shape new solutions in many areas of finance - from pure accounting tasks to complex month end closing activities.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, discounts for cinema tickets, sport card, discount card etc.).
What will your tasks be?
- Perform daily accounting transactions in general ledger processes.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and analysis of the P&L accounts.
- Communication with internal clients from Europe, United States and external partners.
- Preparation of files for the needs of the audit and ongoing cooperation with the Auditors.
- Posting and reconciliation of entries on fixed assets.
- Active participation in the closing of the month, quarter and year.
- Creating and updating business manuals.
- Complex responsibility for financial period end activities;
- Supporting team members in their daily tasks.
- Participation in projects (also international) in the finance area.
- Improvement of financial processes.
- you have master degree in finance and accounting, economics or related;
- you have a minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position (preferably in SSC);
- you have accounting knowledge;
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations;
- you have very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Outlook, Excel;
- you are eager to learn new things, you are ready to take on challenges;
- honesty, trust and respect are what you value in relationships with other people.
Submit your CV today.
Find out more - click on "Apply now"
Please write a cover letter and CV, adding the clause: in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
We do not return the applications. We will contact selected candidates.