Centre of Excellence Intercompany Accountant
Miejsce pracy: Gdynia
- Regular intercompany reconciliations (DNV GL Group) preparation and reporting of the results
- Co-operation with AP, AR and R2R departments, as well as with internal clients (mainly with Management Accountants and Chief accountants and Global Process Owners) Globally
- Analysis of intercompany differences and issues solving
- Reporting of KPIs to the management and internal clients (including finance managers)
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
- Taking part in re-engineering of intercompany processes, to ensure optimization and efficiency in place
- Undertaking reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or internal clients
- Developing, maintaining and updating related intercompany processes documentation
- Ensuring accurate, timely and high quality service
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency and service delivery
- University degree (Finance, Accounting or other relevant degree preferable)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in finance and accounting, knowledgeable in R2R processes and accounting principles
- Very good English skills required, written and verbal
- Previous experience in a Shared Services Company/BPO is a plus
- Very good in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Oracle (is a plus) or any other ERP system
- VBA, Power Bi experience in a plus
- Presents ability to work independently, procedures/work instructions based
- Focusing on delivering the result on time
- Ability to lead conference calls in international environment
- Capability to follow-up on issues
- Very good communication skills and cultural awareness
- Positive attitude and customer focus
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- integration events
- christmas gifts
DNV GL Poland
We are the independent expert in risk management and quality assurance. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world's most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
DNV GL Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the business areas within HR, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement.
What do you value the most?
At DNV GL you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Local Unit & Position Description
The Global Centre Finance delivers high quality services to European countries related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Record to Report processes. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS Finance Regional Centers, together developing the Global Shared Service Finance function for DNV GL.
Intercompany accountant will be reporting to the Team Leader of Intercompany CoE Team. The intercompany accountant will be responsible for preparation of intercompany reconciliations and reporting of the results, as well as analysis of differences and issues solving. That role covers also participation in intercompany improvements and standardization of processes and centralization in building up the Center of Excellence.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services within newly created shared service center.