Finance Assistant, immediate start available
Your new company
Your new company is a growing business in the construction and property industry.
Your new role
Your new role is key in the finance team as you support the management account on a day to day basis. Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Taking full ownership of the purchase and sales ledger
- Circulating purchase invoices for approval via our document management software and ensuring they are processed on to our accounting software.
- Regular review of the purchase ledger balances, reconciling supplier statements, ensuring all invoices are on course for settlement on time, and handling supplier enquiries.
- Producing supplier payment runs on a weekly basis.
- Raising monthly, quarterly and internal recharge sales invoices, regularly reviewing sales ledger balances, and following up with customers to ensure settlement of sales invoices will be made on time.
- Balance reconciliations.
- Provide support and coverage to the wider Finance Team with ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Keep up to date the reservation fee and rent deposit schedule on a regular basis.
- Post the monthly VAT return journals.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role and process you will need to have strong experience in a similar background. This will be a high volume of invoice processing role, you need to be tenacious and self motivated to support the team to complete duties accurately and timely.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday, rising to 28 based on time spent at company, pension contribution, healthcare and bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly