Financial Reporting Manager
You will support the Group Financial Controller in delivering accurate consolidated financial information, that is compliant with all Group finance policies and IFRS/UK Gaap. You will be a technical accounting expert but also an effective business partner, able to support subsidiary finance teams in meeting their reporting requirements.
This will be a truly exceptional role for the right candidate, looking to break into a high-growth Private Equity backed business.
- Responsibility for group consolidation as well as preparation of financial statements for a number of entities
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Review, document and make improvements to systems and controls
- Liaise closely with auditors and provide information as required
- Liaise with other internal teams to assist with additional financial reporting to drive the business
- Act as subject matter expert within the business, especially with regards to newer IFRS and answer ad hoc queries
- Liaise with external advisors to ensure the delivery of tax calculations and disclosures for external and statutory reporting.
- Assist with drafting papers for the Group FD, Audit and Risk Committee and External Auditors on the key areas of tax used within the statutory accounts but also on other areas such as VAT, etc.
Headquartered in London, HealthHero marries human expertise with digital convenience to provide fully holistic virtual healthcare. Built on the foundations of established companies with proven sector and country expertise, combined with best-in-class digital technology, HealthHero is now the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, delivering 24/7 access to doctors and expert clinicians wherever and whenever it is needed via a suite of tools including video calls, online chats and phone.
HealthHero is on track to build one of the largest digital health players in the world through a combination of buy-and-build and scale up of an existing portfolio through organic execution. While there are multiple small players with specific offering in digital health, we have established that there is a very significant opportunity to build a scale player that provides a holistic, integrated offering in virtual primary care. The market timing is compelling, and the need is pronounced across multiple segments- some we are present in and others we are entering through further acquisitions. HealthHero currently operates across UK, Ireland and Germany and is backed by pan-European investment house MARCOL.
We are looking to build a high calibre team to deliver this plan.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA), trained within a top 10 practice
- At least 5 years PQE
- Experience of working in a Group Finance role and/or experience in a complex multinational company
- Technically minded, with a good understanding of IFRS/UK Gaap
- Multi-currency consolidation experience
- Experience in preparing UK statutory accounts
- Listed company experience a major plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to step back from the detail and effectively problem solve when issues arise
Pension schemeAccess to HealthHero healthcare servicesMedical Cash PlanDiscount schemesExtra Holiday Day for your BirthdayFree Breakfast and Snacks in office
Some extra info that's important to us
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We'll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.