Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
The main purpose of the Accounts Payable Specialist role is to oversee the processing and payment of all vendor invoices in EMEA. It involves working closely with the invoice processing team within Global Business Services (GBS) in India, ensuring all invoices are approved within company policy guidelines and paid within agreed payments terms. Communicating with vendors and Infor local business contacts to ensure all vendor balances are reviewed, reconciled and any invoice queries dealt with on a timely basis.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Checking all vendor invoices received are correctly addressed and include the relevant VAT details before scanning over to the processing team in India within required timelines.
- Monitoring vendor invoices through the Purchase Order matching process and appropriate approval flows to ensure they are fully approved for payment within agreed payment terms.
- Supporting the processing team in India with invoice queries/issues and communicating with the vendor or business contact where required.
- Making payment of all vendor invoices, EMEA business payroll and related payroll costs.
- Ensuring all payments and refunds on bank statement which relate to AP transactions are reflected in the AP ledger on a timely basis and within the appropriate financial period.
- Compiling weekly AP payment forecast.
- Regular review of creditor balances, ensuring any older than current month are being dealt with and any issues/reasons for holding payment are fully understood.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Accounts payable experience desirable, but not essential. Experience in any similar accounting, customer service, or administrative role would be considered.
- Strong communication skills and customer service focused, with the ability to demonstrate a positive approach to resolving invoice/payment issues and queries.
- Ability to organise workload in a structured way, to work on own initiative where appropriate and to ensure deadlines are achieved.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion