The digital world is a noisy place where we all produce and consume content, all the time. It has never been easier for a business to send a message, but never harder to make it memorable.
Turtl exists to help businesses cut through the noise and build better relationships with their prospects, customers, and other audiences. Over the last five years, we have signed some of the world's biggest names, from Cisco to BNY Mellon and from Bloomberg to Nestlé.
At the heart of our enterprise content automation platform lies our psychology-based digital format that is scientifically proven to increase reader engagement by 73%. But the most powerful advantages of using Turtl come from the deep reader insights the platform collects and the ability for every team across the business to personalize content at scale.
Our amazing team in London continues to scale and as a result of recent progression within the team we now have a new vacancy for an Account Manager.
Main purpose of the role:
Turtl has a large number of small to mid-size businesses which collectively contribute significantly to the business' annual revenue. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who can support a large proportion of these customers to ensure that they have the tools required to achieve their content objectives.
The Account Manager will need to ensure that customers are set up on the relevant systems effectively and support the customer in identifying how to ensure their first piece of content is a success. Thereafter, the Account Manager needs to check in with the customer at set intervals during the course of the year to ensure that they are achieving the maximum value from platform as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure customers are onboarded and introduced to Turtl successfully
- Ensuring new customers follow a 4 step programme to help them achieve the greatest success possible on their first piece of content
- Reviewing each customer's usage of Turtl on a monthly basis
- Discussing content plans with Customers at set points throughout the year and working with them to expand their usage of Turtl
- Highlighting and addressing risk within the portfolio with the aim of reducing the churn level year on year
- Identifying and maximising upsell opportunities across the customer base
- Negotiating and implementing customer renewals
- Helping to identify changes which will allow customers to become more self-sufficient in using the platform
- Actively seeking to develop and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge and where required, be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get into the detail if/when required.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with licence details and activity on the account
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on clients
- Managing your time efficiently.
You will need to have:
- At least 5 years' account management experience
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of customers (50+)
- Digital marketing experience or experience of working with a SaaS platform would be beneficial
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to work efficiently, successfully managing multiple projects at once
- Clear verbal and written communication skills along with
You will need to be confident and self-motivated and an excellent communicator. Passionate about delivering good service, you'll be driven by supporting customers in achieving their own goals and ensuring that Turtl transforms their content. You will work closely with the Customer Success Team, however, most of the activity will be driven by you, so you need to be willing to take ownership of the task in hand.
You will need to be comfortable and confident in your presentation skills as the majority of your working week will be taken up with customer meetings. You will have a large customer base so you need to be self-motivated and organised to be able to manage multiple projects.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We offer a competitive base salary of £45k + share options + 25 days holidays + bank holidays (+ your birthday off!) + pension + life assurance. We are all working from home at the moment but hope to return to offices in East London when we can.