Account Manager - Data Solutions
Explore the human side of data
With over 10,000 resources at our disposal, we provide indispensable industry information for the HR sector across the UK, the US and the Netherlands. We empower organizations to make the right decisions around their people. At the same time, we're creating an inclusive, people-focused environment of our own. A culture where individuals with ambition, curiosity and ideas can make an impact. Where you can think big, aim high and explore more.
Account Manager - Data Solutions - XpertHR: Sutton
Reporting to UK Sales Management, the Account Manager will specialise in selling our data services products to achieve individual and team objectives. These products allow our customers to benchmark areas such as salary and employee benefits to ensure they can manage their costs whilst remaining competitive in the marketplace. As well as needing to prospect effectively to generate your own opportunities, your ability to deliver will be boosted by the number of qualified marketing leads. Sounds great, right? What's more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into larger roles within the business. And if all that wasn't enough, we always look to play to your strengths by supporting you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
- Generate data service cross-sell opportunities into our base of XpertHR core customers, through acting on qualified leads in a timely manner alongside prospecting
- Identify, build and develop relationships with key decision makers, establishing a network of contacts within prospects
- Engage prospects in a detailed discovery process to identify relevant solutions, presenting XpertHR as a partner of choice, able to solve the customer's challenges and meet or deliver on their People Strategy
- Effectively sell via the XpertSelling methodology in order to achieve revenue and KPI targets
- Specialise in the sale of data products but with the opportunity to also sell multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio
- Negotiate effectively with customers, following agreed guidelines
- Monitor a range of information sources on a regular basis to stay in touch with our markets, identify self-generated leads and to keep abreast of latest industry news
Key Skills Required
- Excellent solution sales skills, with a proven track record of effectively selling over the telephone and face to face
- Great team player and people-orientated with excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to build relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders
- Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market, competitors and customers
- Good time management techniques
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Previous experience within the employee reward industry would be desirable but is not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.