Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an interesting and growing organisation who operate in a niche sector. Our client is seeking a Finance Manager to join their busy finance team based in the Thames Valley.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work closely with the wider team, gain exposure to the business and is extremely varied in content.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and reporting
• Provision of financial accounting activities
• Development of processes and systems
• Preparation of corporation tax
• Production of forecasting and analysis
To be successful for this role, you will be a qualified ACA,ACCA, and have experience of statutory accounting, taxation and financial reporting.
Other requirements as follows:
• Solid technical accounting experience and knowledge of accounting standards
• Excellent systems skills
• Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel
This position offers a competitive salary package and an excellent working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please do "apply" as soon as possible.