At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Support finance function through closing cycles including posting of journal entries
- Work closely with Finance Managers to provide analysis on EMEARC payrolls
- Liaise with Business Units to ensure completeness & accuracy of monthly results
- Contribute to maintaining effective internal control framework
- Financial reporting for European business units
- Responsibility for posting month end journals including payrolls in multiple jurisdictions
- Responsibility for preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support wider corporate finance team during month end and year-end closes
- Liaise with tax team around VAT reporting and tax compliance
- Liaison with external accountants & auditors for compliance reporting
- Assist with preparation, reconciliation and audit of statutory accounts.
- Ensure compliance with group SOX controls and maintain appropriate documentation
- Part qualified accountant or QBE
- Accounting qualification (ACCA/CA/CIMA or similar)
- Experience working with international finance team preferred
- Payroll experience would be beneficial but not essential
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice