Senior Finance Manager
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 property developer with offices in central London are seeking a bright, ambitious finance executive to join their commercial finance function. Working directly for the Finance Director, you will support the business across a range of commercial tasks.
This is a commercially orientated, high profile role, working with across a variety of stakeholders, and leading the finance agenda. A highly visible role offering a clear path to a Finance Director opportunity in the near future.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively contributing to project teams to aid the strategic development of development sites
- Ensuring project is completely and accurately forecast
- To provide accurate analysis of development options and provide commercial recommendations.
- Liaising with surveyors to ensure the correct forecast of build costs
- Reviewing and control pre-development expenditure across projects.
- Reviewing and report on project marketing costs
- Providing project stacks , and ensure financial paperwork is up to date and complete
- Recording and reviewing sales and provide feedback on pricing and mix where appropriate
- Forecasting and modelling cashflow as accurately as possible.
- Due Diligence on future land acquisitions
- Ideally ACA/CA qualified (or overseas equivalent) with demonstrable track record of success in their career
- Numerate and strong academic track record
- Aspirations to be a Commercial Finance Director in FTSE 100 Plc
- Strong communicator capable both written and oral
- Strong MS Excel / Financial Modelling Experience
- Corporate Finance or transaction experience advantageous
If you have not received a reply within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful.