As a Credit Controller (12 months FTC), you will assume responsibility for managing a portfolio of accounts by debit note resolution and proactive cash collection to terms and in a timely manner. In addition, you will do debit note management, account reconciliation, resolving invoice queries and debit note disputes within specific timescales and monitoring held order status. , you will play the key role in maintaining the forecast performance and supply plan information flow for their respective business unit.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Debit note management inclusive of processing of claims on internal on-line system
- Internal and external chasing of high volume of debit notes to resolution
- Proactive Query resolution of invoices and debit notes
- Cash Collection by telephone, & email
- Chasing overdue debts in line with overdue collection cycle
- Reconciliation of customer's accounts
- Maintenance of customer files and records
- Liaise with the Credit Analyst in respect of c/limits and held order issues
- Liaise with the Credit Analyst in respect of held orders
- Raising of promotional/price credit notes
Skills, Education & Experience
- Experienced Credit Controller with solid years' experience in a similar role ideally in a blue chip company
- Strong query management (debit note) skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Experience of Oracle based system is an advantage
- Highly numerate, analytical, highly organised and with an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Excellent organisational and administration skills & attributes
- A self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to solve problems and customer related issues; proactive and takes initiative
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing business requirements
- Experience of working within a performance management environment - KPIs and Service Level Agreements
Equal Opportunities Statement
LG Electronics U.K. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Right to Work
Please note that any job offer made will be conditional on the individual holding a legal right to work in the United Kingdom by the time employment commences.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within three weeks from submitting your application, you can assume you have not been successful this time. Thank you so much for your interest and best of luck with your ongoing search. Please feel free to visit our Careers page to check out future opportunities.