Senior Manager, EMEA Accounting
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
insightsoftware is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, EMEA Accounting to be the lead member of the EMEA Accounting team for this fast-growing financial technology company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. You will play a critical role in achieving insightsoftware's mission by overseeing day-to-day accounting activities for EMEA subsidiaries. This position requires a strong management skills and knowledge of accounting principles and functions from both a detailed and big-picture perspective.
What will you do?
- Direct, lead and develop the EMEA finance function and its personnel
- Responsible for the timely review and submission of finance related regulatory returns and financial statements to corporate and regulatory agencies
- Responsible for the month-end closing process under US GAAP and trend review analysis
- Assist finance team with weekly and monthly reporting up to our sponsors
- Collaborate with local executives to ensure policies and budgets are communicated
- Propose initiatives that promote efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Able to show leadership and steer EMEA finance team through periods of transformation due to acquisition and growth
- Organization and Planning - Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
- Drive and Discipline - Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
- Enthusiasm - Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting or related field
- 6+ years of accounting experience, Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP accounting
- Software experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels both within and outside the company
- Master's in accounting or business administration
- Previous management experience
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce
- CPA or CMA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.