Sheridan Maine are managing a unique opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a multi-site international organisation based in Bournemouth, which has seen incessant growth over the past few years. This role will be to provide a management accounting service for this diverse Manufacturing company across their various sites and countries.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this key position will be responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- You will Prepare, analyse and review the month-end management reports.
- Processing and maintaining general ledger, profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Developing plans including budgets and forecasts.
- Performing complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. You will gather, analyse, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and studies as required including leading or assisting in the completion of cost volumes for proposals.
- You will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven work experience in an similar Accounting position, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment
- With strong ERP experience including interpreting and interrogating information and an analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and develop relationships with all levels across the business
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
We are looking for passionate and professional individuals who will contribute to their 'continuous improvement' culture. Committed and dedicated to high quality standards.
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and rewarding organisation with competitive pay, free parking, and flexible working hours.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.