We have an opportunity for a talented Tax Manager to join our high performing Finance function here at Frasers Group in Shirebrook. The opportunity to manage the tax affairs of an international PLC with a £4bl turn over and grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is certainly one for the bold.
- Serving as the main point of contact on behalf of the group with various stakeholders including HMRC, 3rd party advisors, auditors and the board
- Managing 2 direct reports- a Tax Accountant and Finance Assistant
- Covering all aspects of tax to include- General Tax, Corporation Tax, Indirect Taxes, Customs Duties and Payroll Taxes
- Preparing risk evaluation and control documentation for the purposes of SAO and CFA reporting.
- Assisting with the assimilation of newly acquired businesses from a tax perspective.
- Preparing corporation tax returns for UK based entities of the group
- Calculating and managing corporation tax payments
- Dealing with overseas companies on transfer pricing, funding arrangements and compliance with CFC obligations.
- Providing advisory support to the business on an array of VAT matters
- Act in advisory capacity to Group's buying and imports departments
- Providing advisory support to the group on various pay and benefits matters
- Managing the application of IR35 provisions to the group
- Qualified to CTA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong Tax background and managerial qualities
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Approachable, cooperative and collaborative
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
• Think without limits and take the team with you
• Own it and back it
• Not hesitate and act with purpose
• Be commercial and customer-focused.