Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper assistant - High-End Residential Construction:
Detail-oriented professional with hands-on experience in processing accounting data.
Proven ability to maintain accounting control and ensure the integrity of financial information by adhering to internal control procedures.
Under the supervision of the accountant, the bookkeeper assistant will be responsible for invoicing clients, making payments to vendors, interfacing with vendors, subcontractors, and high-end residential construction clients.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, skilled with QuickBooks and Excel, well-spoken, and well-written.
· Good communication skills, both oral and written
· Self-starter and strong ability to organize and prioritize
· Detail-oriented, proactive team player who can also work independently
· Solid general bookkeeping accounting knowledge and judgment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks