The Finance Analyst position within Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is needed to help the team drive its financial systems, data analysis, and reporting. The person in this role will manage the financial systems required for reporting along with providing key data analysis and data visualizations for the team to report out to the Agero business leaders. Additionally, this person will work with Accounting to make sure FP&A reporting is well coordinated with accounting and will be deeply involved in helping coordinate a clean close process. The Finance Analyst will report to the VP of Finance (FP&A).
- Strong Financial System Acumen
- Data visualization/analysis skills
- Self-Starter / Quick Learner
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Financial Modeling
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Self-Awareness & Personal Accountability
- Experience working with and operating key financial reporting tools similar to Prophix, the tool the FP&A team uses to manage financial reporting
- Ability to deliver timely and insightful reporting to both internal Finance partners and other business partners throughout Agero
- Establishes and manages procedures, goals, and priorities relating to financial management, budget, forecast and/or accounting while owning the process to ensure accurate accounting recognition practices.
- Preparation of various internal and external financial statements and reports.
- Provides thought leadership for data organization and visualization using tools such as Tableau or Sigma.
- Delivers insightful dashboards to internal customers, providing top level snapshots on key performance indicators.
- Acts as a catalyst for change, driving continuous improvement in efficiency, customer service and analytical support for strategic priorities.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel of all levels, and curious about what drives the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION : College degree - Finance or Accounting preferred
EXPERIENCE : 3-5 years' experience with key desire to be deep in the data and helping the team develop reports and insights from the financial information.
SKILLS : Detail oriented, organized, conscientious, strong communication skills, and analytical ability. Strong financial modeling capability.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS : Interfaces with business partners within and outside of Finance .
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.