Qualified/interested candidates should send their resume to:
- Create models to assess financial impact of pricing proposals and assist in the development of creative pricing solutions in response to client demands.
- Lead efforts to track and report on complex and alternative fee arrangements to lawyers and firm management.
- Act as key resource on select clients requiring ongoing significant financial support and matter management, both internally and externally.
- Assist with development of budgeting tools and provide ongoing support and reporting.
- Manage standard billing rates for all Firm timekeepers, including the annual standard rate review process.
- Assist partners and the marketing department in responding to RFPs.
- Develop tools and processes to support data mining and analysis for key practice areas.
- Enhance and further develop tools and processes to support scoping of engagements and reporting.
- Keep informed regarding pricing and engagement arrangement tools and trends within the legal profession.
- Direct and supervise staff, including review of work, training, and coaching.
- Promote high levels of service throughout group; ensure service standards are set and achieved by team; provide coaching and mentoring to staff to ensure a high level of service is accomplished individually and through teamwork.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 8 years of accounting and financial analysis experience.
- Advanced capabilities and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to train and teach staff.
- Project management experience with the ability to efficiently and effectively complete projects.
- Previous experience working in legal pricing (or professional services)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others.
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.