Interim Controller (Contract)
Compensation: $75 - $95 per hour based on experience
Location: Projects with companies across the United States / Remote / May involve travel
Duration: 3+ months, potential for contract-to-hire
Required experience: Minimum 2 years' Controllership experience; Experience in public accounting; CPA
We have numerous opportunities for Interim Controllers across the United States. Travel is provided to our client sites.
These are challenging, career-building projects with middle market, PE-backed companies. A background in public accounting is highly valued, as you will be tackling a variety of accounting challenges while managing a team of accountants.
If you're a top Controller looking for a new and exciting opportunities, apply today to learn more!
- CPA or MBA
- 2+ years' Controllership experience
- 7+ years' accounting experience; background in public accounting strongly preferred
- Willing to travel as needed
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salary and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.
Accountants & finance professionals love working with us! Our dynamic contract positions help professionals wanting to earn six-figure incomes, take time off to travel the world or grow a side business, and gain experience across multiple areas of accounting and finance. If you are available and would like to begin earning a substantial income while taking control of your life and career, apply now.