Human Resources Payroll Assistant
The #1 personal development and peak performance strategy company in the world is looking for a Human Resources Payroll Assistant to join our Human Resources team. This role is for the upbeat, true team-player who is passionate about people, company and culture, and is looking for additional experience working with a thriving, world-recognized brand making an impact in people's lives every day.
This is a part-time role that will work closely with our HR & Payroll Team, Finance and outside vendors.
Robbins Research International, Inc. (RRI) is trusted and respected for its high-quality, transformational content, its ability to create life-changing experiences and its commitment to making a difference in the quality of people's lives. Our goal is to redefine and create an extraordinary client experience in all personal development, sales and corporate seminars that cover a wide range of topics, from mental conditioning and personal achievement systems to communication and business mastery. Tony Robbins has been transforming the lives of millions of people across the world for three and a half decades and has been honored by AMEX as one of 6 people in the world to help turn around their business.
If you are interested in working for a company with a positive, high performance culture and with a mission to help change lives, then this is the place for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Human Resource functions:
- Onboarding new hires to include coordination and communication with candidates, various departments, recruitment and hiring managers
- Locate clinics in various states for new hire drug screening
- Perform verbal and written verifications of employment
- Track new hire training and work with managers to follow up on incomplete trainings
- Send exit paperwork to terminated employees
- Enroll terminated employees in Cobra
- Process on-boarding related invoices and submit to AP for payment
- Keep company organizational charts up-to-date
- Assist with company culture initiatives
- Answer day-to-day employee questions on company policy, handbook, time off, etc.
- Assist with various HR projects as needed
- Pull Payroll commission reports
- Provide payroll commission back-up detail to sales reps
- Collect and assist with processing timesheets
- Update employees address' in payroll system and benefit websites
- Process monthly vacation liability reports
- Create Excel pivot tables of commissions by department and re-class reports for journal entries
- Provide employee data to team on request
- Assist with various Payroll projects as needed
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-2 years general HR and Payroll experience a must
- Solid experience in MS Office applications: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with payroll systems and database management programs - iSolved and Salesforce preferred
- Has a love for all things systems/reports/data with a desire to serve others
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; attentive to detail
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll laws
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities & develop great relationships with other team members, key people and outside vendors
- Enjoys fast-paced, dynamic environment; resourcefulness & flexibility are key
- Exercise strong discretion with confidential material
- Exceptional customer service with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 4 - 5 hours/day based on Pacific Time
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Company ESOP & 401k programs
- Attend Tony Robbins events
- Access to Tony Robbins content
- The ability to work remotely from your home anywhere in the US
- Become part of an amazing team making a difference!
1. Please send us your cover letter and resume to:
2. Please complete the DISC assessment for your application: