We are a recruitment company that provides a comprehensive service, such as recruitment, selection and employment by delegating work to employees with specific skills and qualifications.
For Our Client in Dubai, we're currently looking for:
- Ensure true and fair view of the financial statements and accuracy of data collection, processing and financial reporting on a timely manner.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Finance department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration/ Finance
- Only Certified / Chartered Public Accountant candidates
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
- 4-5 years of experience in Hospitality industry in the similar role
- Pre-opening experience will be highly regarded
- Extensive knowledge of OPERA, SUN, FBM, MICROS system.
- Solution driven individual who is sensitive to the needs of the business and its people
- Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo
- Innovative, resourceful and adaptable
- Excellent organisational and intra departmental coordination skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life
- Proficient in all financial aspects linked to the operations
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Full-time job based on permanent contract
- Competitive renumeration
- Accomodation is provided by Employer
- UAE Residency is provided by Employer
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Continuous development