P&J is a national contractor that is registered to do business in all 50 states, currently has a workforce of approximately 1,200 employees, and owns and operates an extensive fleet of heavy and specialized pieces of equipment. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, P&J maintains regional offices in California, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. At P&J, our greatest resource is our employees, and we are proud to have many second and third generation employees that have chosen to build their careers with P&J.
P&J is a proven innovator, a proven leader, and a proven solution in the industry, and we have built a reputation for taking on some of the most challenging, difficult projects and successfully completing them on, or even ahead of, schedule. P&J employs a top notch workforce, and we are always in need of new employees who are dependable professionals with experience in the construction industry. We are seeking safety conscious individuals who have a positive, can-do attitude, work well with others, and want to advance their careers.
Join the P&J team today and become a valued member of our company.
Phillips Infrastructure Holdings is currently seeking a Financial Analyst at our headquarters in Knoxville, TN. Reporting to the CFO, this position will support the company's financial leadership with regard to corporate finance-related analyses, capital structure and allocation decisions, investor relations, and other corporate finance matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop models to support long-range planning around capital structure and capital allocation.
- Develop financial models related to potential M&A activity.
- Leads internal financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, and internal controls to identify risk areas.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project specific data and trends.
- Prepare benchmarking analyses and assessments related to capital structure and capital allocation.
- Assist in the development of executive reports and presentations.
- Analyze financial statements, identifying key risks and opportunities to ensure delivery of financial commitments, and explaining variances to plans.
- Perform analytical work for Fleet Services, particularly in the areas of cost analysis and rate management.
- Assist in the annual financial planning and budgeting process
- Working Capital Management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required, MBA desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of Finance, Accounting, or Business Analysis/Planning experience
- Advanced experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to learn from observations and to influence decision making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of management and employees.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at