- Work directly with a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Complete tax work for a variety of clients
- Take full responsibility for services of various assigned clients under the supervision of senior managers and partners, including negotiating, billing, and collecting fees
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA License is a plus
- Experience in public accounting (full-time or internship), in a tax or audit capacity
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to work along side a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent the firm with integrity at all times
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: 401k plan, Medical, etc.
- Upward mobility
If interested, please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank You!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.