Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - LIHTC - GA
Our client believes in investing in people, employee engagement, teamwork and rewarding high performance!
Requirements for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - LIHTC:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required. MBA preferred. CPA required.
- 10 + years of financial management experience, including oversight for all accounting, finance, strategy, forecasting, and budget functions.
- Must have public accounting experience in the LIHTC industry through audit and tax return preparation of partnership entities that are single asset LIHTC or as a CFO that work for a Development, Construction or Management firms who work in the LIHTC industry.
- Familiarity with real estate acquisition and sales processes.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and flex in scope and functionality is essential.
- Prior experience serving on a leadership team and leading high-performing teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide prompt insightful responses to internal clients, accounting and finance team and external partners.
- Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Timberline/Sage and OneSite preferred.
This position offers an excellent base salary, bonus potential and benefit package!
Please send resumes as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay $500 for any names that result in a hire for this position. Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.
As Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - LIHTC, you will...
- Will provide strategic direction and leadership to the corporate accounting team and financial functions that support the business strategy.
- Ensure financial controls are in place.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Ensure integrity of all financial information under GAAP.
- Work closely with Property Management, Development and Construction Management.
- Implement and oversee financial management strategies; direct all financial goals and objectives, and strive to improve the annual budget process.
- Lead the financial team in all accounting, financial reporting, asset management, financing, and performance analysis functions.
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
- Manage the external auditor relationship to ensure continuous improvement.
- Oversee all operational accounting functions, i.e., billing accounts payable, equity administration and accounting, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Participate in business development projects in terms of deal evaluation, structure, purchase accounting and due diligence for business development projects.