Are you an experienced Payroll Coordinator looking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential?
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be, then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess High school graduate or equivalent
- Process and verify time cards/sheets, schedules, etc., on a daily basis
- Ensure that the nurse aide certificate is verified and submitted to the Nurse Aide Registry on a timely basis
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) year(s) experience in Payroll Administration
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning payroll/personnel administration in nursing care facilities, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, Workers compensation
- MUST HAVE ERP AP system experience (Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics preferred)
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
3800 Independence Blvd.
Wilmington, NC 28412