Payroll Specialist - PSI, SD
Project Solutions, Inc. is a project management company, located in Rapid City South Dakota and founded in 2000. We provide facility operations and construction advisory services to state and federal government agencies across much of the United States and Italy.
Project Solutions is seeking an experienced individual to serve as Accounting Specialist II/Payroll. This position is responsible for completing payroll along with the multiple state withholding and unemployment reports.
Location: Rapid City, SD (not a telecommute position)
Full payroll accounting duties including:
- Process and complete bi-weekly payrolls
- Coordinate with team members to complete timecard approvals
- Maintain and process payroll liabilities for multiple state and federal agencies
- Post transactions into accounting software
- Invoicing to customers
- Creating and maintaining customer accounts in accounting software
- Monthly review and reconciliation of revenue
- Receiving and posting vendor invoices
- Vendor statement reconciliations and accruals when required
- Compliance with federal and state reporting requirements
- Reconcile general accounts
- Provide administrative support to management as required
Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will have 3-5 years of direct experience of payroll and payroll tax accounting.
- Strong organizational skills and proficient in use of computers and software applications.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity. Strong organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Skilled in working with excel work sheets.
- Ability to assume a high degree of responsibility, and work with minimal supervision
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks or a related accounting software is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 5 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associates Degree or Higher (Preferred)
We offer paid holidays, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, health savings, 401k and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer, women, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR