M&A Director, High Growth PE Backed Business, London, UK
We are working with a high performing PE backed tech based company that has seen exponential growth and success since being acquired. They are now looking for an experienced investment professional to play a key role in building out this platform into a market leader. This role will involve sourcing potential bolt-on acquisitions, across geographies and sectors, identifying attractive market segments, and leading the M&A route alongside the partners of the backing fund.
There may be some flexibility for this to be a part time position - suited to someone looking for additionally flexibility in their professional life.
- Sourcing and appraising potential acquisition targets through management meetings
- Identify key strategical investment and value creation opportunities
- Work actively with the partners to lead on M&A processes to build the platform into a market leader
- Prior investment experience within private equity, both on originating and executing investments, is a must
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently and productively, and thrive in a loosely-structured entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in the appraisal of investments and a drive to identify new opportunities
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, and ability to build strong rapport
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail