Risk Aggregation Analyst
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a Risk Aggregation Analyst to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with an interest in catastrophe risk to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- To assist with analytical support to underwriters, actuaries, capital modelling, risk managers, to ensure consistency across Brit in the approach to exposure modelling.
- To assist with analytical support into wider risk aggregation projects and deliverables
- To ensure complete and accurate exposure data and modelled loss information
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Advanced IT skills, especially MS Excel, VBA and preferably SQL.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels.
- Experience within insurance or interest in CAT risk advantageous
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.