This business has an incredible reputation for excellence and delivery. Its once again entering an exciting period of growth and is looking to add a talented individual to its already impressive Business Services department.
The position of Bookkeeper requires an organised and attentive individual who can work at pace. Working alongside your peers, you will undertake assignments across a varied portfolio of clients. Attention to detail is key to success with this position due to the varied demands of clients and the ever-changing requirements of the industry.
The position of Bookkeeper is a permanent role. As part of a thriving and busy team, progression opportunities are never far away. The role offers an extremely attractive salary DOE.
- To assist your team and provide an efficient and effective service to the firm's clients
- Manage a portfolio of bookkeeping clients
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly VAT returns
- Undertake client engagement using up to date cloud Accounting software's
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of work always
- 18 - 24 months experience of working within an Accountancy Practice
- Up to date and efficient with XERO and QuickBooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in all aspects of Bookkeeping