SF Recruitment are currently working with an exciting business based in Sutton-in-Ashfield who are looking for a permanent full time Credit Controller to join the small team. You will join a business who have been very fortunate to experience growth in 2020 and are part of a multi-national company.
The client are looking for a suitably qualified and/or experienced person to join their busy Accounts Department on a full time, permanent contract. Reporting directly to the Company Accountant, the successful; applicant will have good Excel skills and also solid sales and purchase ledger knowledge.
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Credit control
- Sales ledger
- Input purchase invoices and checking
- Produce and check sales invoices
- Post receipts to ledger
- Create and post supplier payments
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Time sensitive reporting to Head office
- Support to the stock control.
- Computer literacy in Windows Operating Systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
- Experience working in accounts office with good commercial understanding of the accounts function with in the business
- Strong organizational and communication
The company are offering and attractive salary and all round package, as well as on site parking and a fully safe working environment. Please apply right away for immediate consideration.