Purchase Ledger Manager
15ten15 are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading UK based manufacturing company for a Purchase Ledger Manager based in Skipton.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As the Purchase Ledger Manager you will manage the purchase ledger clerks and provide support to the Finance team with regards to the day to day running of the finance function.
- Manage the purchase ledger clerk team to provide quality service that aligns with the Finance vision.
- Manage and ensure supplier invoices are matched against purchase orders and delivery notes and posting onto the ledger.
- Responsible for ensuring an up-to-date policy of compliance.
- Liaising with the Finance Controller to provide accurate information regarding cash flow.
- Review and development of processes to ensure best practice.
- Process large volumes of invoices and matching up orders.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Organise supplier payment runs for allocated accounts.
- Review credit cards posted to Sage and pay accordingly.
- Liaise with audit and ensure requests are adhered to in a timely manner.
- Experience using Sage 200 would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a managerial role.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of invoices.
Excellent benefit package included!