Management Accountant - Acquisitions
A newly created role within the high profile acquisitions team of this global group, offering career progression and professional support where requitred to complete qualifications.
- Production of monthly management accounts, including all P&L and balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with the Radius Group timetable
- Work closely with senior members of the finance team to integrate new businesses entities into the group and be heavily involved and assume finance responsibility and on-boarding for future acquisitions.
- Ownership of the bank reconciliation process, ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and all reconciling items are kept to a minimum
- Preparation of necessary tax compliance returns
- Ownership of the monthly intercompany reconciliation process, with all group entities for trade, non-trade and cash transactions, including loans and currency revaluations
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders and deliver commercial insight into results to enable these stakeholders to better understand and improve performance. Proactively engage in projects with these stakeholders that grow business value.
- Support the senior finance management team with ad hoc projects.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually based on performance.
- Annual bonus linked to achievement of set objectives.
- Group life insurance policy 4x basic salary.
- This position will be based (post lockdown) in brand new, purpose built head office building in Crewe which has on site gym and café facilities.
- Working in a high profile prestigious firm listed on "The Times Fast track companies list"
- Opportunities to further develop your own career via internal leadership programs.
Candidates will be considered who are recently qualified within Practice as well as Industry/Commerce .
Candidates close to qualification CIMA/ACCA will also be considered (study support provided).