£35,000 to £50,000
Full time, permanent
Reed Shipping and Freight are working in partnership with one for the world's leading logistics companies who are looking to add some strong Customs experience to their team.
Are you looking for:
Great pay and corporate benefits?
Opportunities for development and career progression?
Industry renowned training?
Flexible working hours
Good team culture
• Ensure team deliver timely and accurate completion of all Import & Export declarations and Transit Movements and/or other CHB related tasks.
• Ensure all Customer needs are met or exceeded, within our Compliance Controls.
• Team Leadership activities including participation in staffing activities, onboarding of new hires, balancing workload, coaching, annual reviews, highlighting any issues to appropriate Teams, etc.
• Responsible for monitoring, reporting, analysing, and presenting data.
We are looking for
• Previous experience in CHB required, preferably in international complex environment.
• Very well-developed people skills and experience in leading teams
• Well organized, analytical mindset.
• Experience working with CHB systems and database together with good excel skills.
• Effective in communication with across levels within the organization.
• Flexibility and ability to learn new skills. Additional info
This role will suit someone looking to challenge themselves within a large company with previous managerial experience or someone looking for a step up but with very strong customs knowledge.
To be considered please apply or contact Reed Ipswich for more information.