Rutherford Briant are supporting a business in Colchester with several fixed term contracts ranging from 6 to 12 months. These are new roles due to internal secondments, there is a possibility the roles will become permanent. The requirements will suit part qualified through to qualified accountants with management accounts experience.
Each role has a specific requirement however the general duties are:
- Prepare, reconcile and analyse the monthly management reports; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. Details include; reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue downloads, pre-payments, variance analysis, commentary
- Financial Analysis
- Perform Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis including, budget/forecasting, working capital, Group Finance reporting, supplementary packs and ad-hoc requests.
- Publish financial results in the relevant finance systems.
- To be involved with any acquisition integration/due diligence
- Perform WIP analysis, product costing, provisions (i.e. stock)
- Process intercompany transactions.
- Review bad debt, accruals and prepayment calculations.
- Treasury postings and reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be either part qualified or qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be available on short notice.