Chief Financial Officer
Chilworth Partnership are recruiting for an exciting CFO opportunity for a fast growing, privately owned business within the Support Services Sector. With ambitious visions for the future, they plan to expand both organically and through acquisitions over the next few years.
Acting as business partner and reporting directly to the CEO key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business in delivering the Group's strategic plans
- Planning, implementation and managing the financial activities of the Group
- Liaising with senior management and assisting with business decisions, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Providing commercial business insight assessing viability of current and potential business lines
- Proactively challenging the status quo and bringing new ideas
- Managing the annual external audit
- Ensuring the Group operates sound risk management and internal control systems
This role will suit an established CFO or Finance Director who is commercially minded and has a demonstrable track record of significant achievements. You will be experienced in operating at an Executive level within a complex stand-alone organisation and accustomed to working in an industry that has a substantial element of manual labour. Open and confident you will have excellent leadership skills and the ability to develop and motivate others at all levels. Possessing a growth mindset, you will have the drive to identify improvements and implement change. This exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate potential career enhancement in the medium to long term.
For a discussion in complete confidence, to find out more please contact Ruth Snell at Chilworth Partnership.