It's been a crazy year for anyone working in Payroll what with the furlough scheme being rolled out along with all the challenges that came with it.
For this company their plans for payroll migrations and system upgrades have been put on hold so there's going to be a lot changing in the next 18 months which makes this a really exciting time to join.
You'll be the Payroll expert, confident with your managerial skills of people and happy to take responsibility for sign offs, being the go to person for the rest of the team.
To start off with you'll be onboarded remotely using video calls to engage with the team but as soon as it's safe to do so the role will move to be fully office based.
It's a high volume environment with multiple payrolls running throughout the month. It is demanding so you'll need to be used to working in a similar sized business.
You'll also be a key part in the projects around systems and process improvement so if you've been involved in similar projects that experience would also be really beneficial.
- Strong payroll management experience
- Ability to lead a team & take responsibility for sign off etc
- A background in payroll process, upgrades and migration would be highly beneficial
- Available to start before April would be desirable
- Happy to commute to the Castle Donington area