We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic and target driven Account Manager to join a B2B Sales Team within a well established, highly rated company based in Huddersfield. The company was first established in the 1990's and has been growing since! In 2018, they appeared in The Sunday Times Top Track 250.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing businesses to secure and repeat sales of a range of products. To be a successful Account Manager you will need to be flexible and easily adaptable. You will also need to have excellent communication skills in order to build up a rapport with customers.
This job is not a 'cold calling' sales role, however the job does involve a majority of outbound calls direct to businesses (initially averaging at 50 calls per day). The Account Manager will also be taking in-bound calls from existing customers. Therefore, a passion for sales is essential to enable you to generate business and identify opportunities.
The job will be based in the Huddersfield office, which is COVID secure. Precautions such as plastic screens have been put in place to ensure the safety of employees. Part time home working can also considered.
The basic salary for this job is £22,000 plus commission with the potential to earn £30,000 (uncapped) in your first year.
* Experience working within a B2B/Retail Sales environment, or experience as Account Manager
* Confidence selling over the phone
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Experience working towards, and exceeding targets
* Highly driven
* Self motivated
* Fantastic commission structure
* Healthcare plan
* Free parking
* An extra holiday for your birthday after 1 years service
* Holiday purchase scheme to ensure a perfect work/life balance
* Staff discount on a wide range of products
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.