Internal Account Manager - P&P
Are you someone with experience in business to business Account Management?
We want you to bring your skills and experience to a place where you can reach your true potential in a role that offers exciting challenges and rewards.
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will be customer focused allowing you to add a true sense of value to our customers whilst balancing the needs of the Business.
As an Internal Account Manager at Whistl you will be the primary contact for a portfolio of customers working to ensure we retain and grow this customer base through consistent delivery of excellent standards of service and support on a day to day basis.
You won't be working alone. It will be essential that you develop close, collaborative working relationships with implementation, sales, and operations colleagues to ensure we provide each customer with a co-ordinated approach to delivery and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
In a role where no one day will be the same as another you will:
- Monitor the day-to-day customer experience for a portfolio of customers, ensuring agreed service standards are provided and coordinating corrective action as required.
- Liaise with implementation, sales, and operations colleagues to ensure a coordinated and consistent support for customers' queries and related processes.
- Review performance to defined contract key performance indicators and agreed service levels making suggestions or recommendations to improve profitability and/or operation efficiencies.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of agreed targets (e.g. revenue, margin, volume) within agreed budget to meet the wider requirements of the business for the defined customer portfolio.
- Contribute to any contractual negotiations and or re-negotiations for the defined customer portfolio and produce any related contractual documents as required.
- Provide customers and internal stakeholders with regular/adhoc reports in agreed timescales and where appropriate investigate and report any shortfall/discrepancies.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. CRM systems) to maintain accurate and up to date records.
Accounts | Customer | SLA | Sales | Account Management | Account Manager | Customer Service | KPIs | Negotiation | Contracts | Reporting | CRM | Data Entry | Document Control | B2B
This is a role which will require equal amounts of skill in relationship building, service and contract administration and commercial acumen, as such we are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate that they are able to:
- Build excellent relationships with their customers to understand and empathise with their needs whilst balancing with that of the company.
- Communicate confidently both verbally and in writing adapting their style to meet the needs of their audience.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Whistl team to deliver the best service for our customers.
- Remain flexible and adaptable in a busy working environment prioritising work to meet conflicting, varied and demanding deadlines.
We would anticipate that you will be educated to level 3 (A 'Level or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate sufficient work experience to that standard.
Ideally, we would like someone who already has proven experience servicing or managing customer accounts in a business to business environment.
We process 4 billion items a year; have 8000 customers and growing our 1600 staff. Our purpose is to deliver - in every sense of the word - for our customers, our colleagues, and our communities. Our principles are that everyone should have a choice. Everyone should have an opportunity. Our practices are to approach each day with our can-do attitude, think as part of the team and do the right thing.