Reporting Manager, Central Business Services, Enabling Functions
Central Business Services was created in December 2020 as Deloitte UK's internal, enterprise-wide shared services organisation. The vision for Central Business Services is to drive customer- centric and efficient delivery of business services to our firm, enabled by end-to-end ownership of key processes and the application of consistent technology.
Central Business Services will be a world class, central function that better supports the needs of our firm, people and clients by focusing on exceptional customer experience, service quality and efficiency. In doing so, it will also allow our other Enabling Functions to focus on providing excellent business advisory support across the firm.
Our Service Management & CSI team has been set up as a new capability within Central Business Services to monitor and improve the services provided to the business by our Enabling Functions. A Reporting Manager is required to lead on the development and production of the deliverables which will allow us to manage our services based on facts and data.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Contribute to organisational improvement by gathering and analysing data, preparing Enabling Function performance dashboards and reports and introducing improvements throughout the reporting process
• Work closely with Service Management and CSI Leads to ensure stakeholder requirements are translated into meaningful reportable deliverables
• Work with Service Management teams to identify the specifications and standards for business reporting and data integrity
• Consolidate Enabling Functions' performance reporting for senior stakeholders monthly/quarterly as appropriate
• Analyse and interpret Deloitte data and forecasts ensuring a high level of accuracy, timeliness and usefulness for the business
• Monitor Enabling Function service performance against KPIs, targets and trends and work in collaboration with teams to create performance baselines where existing performance data is not available
• Collaborate across Central Business Services and with other Enabling Functions to gather requirements, understand shortcomings in reporting and design and develop reporting tools that can be deployed more broadly if appropriate
• Regularly review accuracy and suitability of performance measurements with input from Service Management and Vendor Management teams
• Monitor and maintain required financial records for service costing and financial planning; provide input for the financial planning process
• Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Cardiff, with occasional travel
This is a permanent opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
"Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate."
Your professional experience
• Demonstrable experience in Service/performance or Vendor management and/or Financial Planning & Analysis.
• Experience of working within a shared service environment or large complex/matrix organisation across multi-functional teams
• ITILv3 and/or ITIL4 Foundation certificate
• Worked with various reporting tools and service management platforms (preferably Service Now)
• Experience of data analysis tools e.g. Excel SQL and Power BI
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximises results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across the business
• Plans and executes projects/engagements to deliver a superior client experience
• Analyses and incorporates financial information and factors this when evaluating opportunities and sharing recommendations
• Designs data and technology-enabled business processes that enable value-adding business outcomes
• Builds an in-depth knowledge of their area and stakeholder's business and stays up-to-date on industry/sector activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts and leading practices
• Increases quality, accuracy and impact of reports and presentations by leveraging critical thinking, experience and judgement to ensure a consistent flow
• Solves problems and identifies underlying issues, patterns and relationships, and make targeted recommendations
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 180722