Jurisdictional Head of Real Assets
The Network Professional team have been tasked to find a Jurisdictional Head of Real Assets to join a large corporate accounts and assets firm. This role will involve developing and leading a team and providing fund administration and corporate services to a plethora of institutional real estate and infrastructure investment managers. The individual will support the Group Head of Real Assets in developing and delivering the Group's business plan and growth strategy. They will also partner closely with other UK directors to lead the UK offices. With a sizeable Real Assets proposition already in place, the individual will join a market-leading organisation with significant further growth potential. This role is primarily based out of the Southampton office, however the opportunity to work in London or remotely will be available upon occasion.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting the design, and implementation of, the Real Assets business plans and Group growth strategy
* Leading the delivery of all services in the UK and being a member of the Group's Real Assets leadership team, alongside actively contributing to other local and Group wide strategic initiatives and objectives
* Leading a developed and expanding UK team who prioritise and specialise on delivering top-quality throughout
* Leadership of a portfolio of high-quality clients, thus ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
* Overseeing performance against other financial and non-financial objectives
* Partnering closely with peers across the Group to strengthen cross jurisdictional relationships with colleagues and mutual clients
* Leading the design and implementation of technology-based solutions that drive exceptional client service, excellent user experience and deliver operational efficiencies
* Working alongside the business development team, to design and deliver a business development strategy that fits in with the strategic aims of the Group and grows the business in the UK through locally developed leads, alongside cross selling to existing Group clients
* Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify, pursue and deliver new products and services
What you will need to apply:
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the ability to simplify complexity and develop a clear operations strategy. Prior experience and extensive knowledge of financial services and the alternative funds industry is essential, ideally with a specialisation in Real Estate. Strong personal leadership skills and competency in the building of intrapersonal relationships is key, with a proven ability to lead multi-jurisdictional teams, planning strategically and implementing globally. The individual will be determined upon making change happen, achieved through excellent organisational abilities, meticulous attention to detail, whilst meeting deadlines and efficiently allocating the resources that are available. A strong commercial drive, with the ability to identify potential areas of growth and ultimately capitalise upon these is essential; as well as the ability to think innovatively and to creatively solve complex problems. A BA or BSc in a business-related subject is required; with the ideal candidate possessing a further qualification, such as an MBA or MSc if possible.
What you will get in return:
This is a senior level position that puts the individual at the head of a major branch within a large organisation; and one that shows great promise of continued growth and development in the coming years. The combined salary and benefits package of this role is in excess of £120,000; with the opportunity to work remotely upon occasion. The aforementioned company are renowned for providing great career opportunities and chances for further progression, alongside valuing employee integrity and commitment through continual rewards and recognition.
If you are interested and would like to have a discussion to find out more information, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist: