Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor £42,000
We are representing this dynamic organisation in Hampshire and they are seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join a growing Internal Audit team and to help the business transform their service.
Ideally, you will be qualified or studying towards a recognised professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA) either from a practice background (Top 10) or a large commercial organisation, with technical knowledge and expertise in risk based auditing.
The vision of the Internal Audit function is to be a strategic partner to the business, providing assurance over the execution of the organisation's strategy. You'll play a key part in delivering this vision through the audits you shape and conduct.
- Forming strong relationships across the business, really getting to know the different business areas well to build on these
- Helping to shape and deliver the Audit plan, bringing focus to any key risks and ensuring effective and sustainable improvements are made as a result of the audits they conduct
- Supporting in transforming the function into one which has sufficient depth and breadth of knowledge across the organisations activities to be able to add value
- Working closely with management to ensure they deliver on commitments made to rectify any identified control issues
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be confident at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders with excellent communication skills
- Take a logical and organised approach to your workload, effectively prioritising tasks and managing these to deadlines
- Show strong initiative, curiosity and drive through your work
Please apply with your details to Rachael Terry for more information.