Do you want to work for a highly reputable, exciting and innovative international organisation offering a progressive role that would encompass an excellent salary package with the potential to progress further?
If so, look no further!
We are actively seeking an Assistant Accountant to join a dynamic and forward-thinking employer in Stoke to join a busy Finance department where you would work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of the accounts function
You would be responsible for:
- Month end close and reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Register
- VAT within sites in the UK and overseas
- Overseeing a hard-working Purchase Ledger team
- Account analysis
- Assisting in Payroll
The successful candidate will be:
- AAT Qualified or degree educated in Finance
- Has at least 3 years' experience in a similar role with hands-on exposure to management accounts
- Excellent technically - Advanced Excel user as well as experience in Accounting software
This is an excellent role for someone looking to build on their current experience and move into a role that gives a chance for further progression within an expanding international business.
This is a permanent role that offers excellent benefits. Working patterns at the moment would be remotely however would return to an office-based role when possible.
My client is looking to get the interview process underway ASAP so if you are available and looking for the next step in your career - Apply now!!!