German Speaking Account Manager 18 month FTC
German Speaking Account Manager (18-month FTC)
Shoreham By Sea
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am -4.30pm
£25k + Bonus (£30k OTE)
Benefits: 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service) basic pension, discretionary annual bonus, parking, Employee Assistance Program, cycle to work
Our client is a highly reputable, fast-growing Company supplying to both businesses and consumers all over the world. Due to a team member taking leave for maternity, they are looking to appoint a German Speaking Account Manager until September 2022.
This person will be responsible for managing existing B2B customers and maintaining growth in the German Market - developing both trade and wholesale accounts through excellent customer care.
The role will be trained in the office in Shoreham but will then involve a mixture of working from home and office working through the pandemic.
- Answering customer enquiries via telephone, email and online.
- Processing enquiries and orders on to the in-house computer system.
- Proactive outbound campaigns (calls, emails) to generate new business.
- Help customers with stock enquiries and technical advice.
- Negotiate deals with wholesale customers
- Process customer payments
- Manage customer back orders
- Raise electronic invoices to customers
- Use own knowledge and available information to advise customers
- Cover for German Customer Services
- Previous experience in a sales role is required
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to organise, prioritise own workloads
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.