Audit Semi Senior
AJ Chambers are representing a well-known firm of chartered accountants, who are seeking an Audit Semi Senior, to join their friendly team in Bishop's Stortford.
Our client is offering an array of benefits, such as flexible working hours and free parking on-site. Swift progression will also be available as you finalise your exams.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments efficiently
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or fully qualified
- 2-3 years' experience planning and working on audits at a variety of sizes
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- A highly professional appearance and attitude
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Bishop's Stortford