A well-established, local business is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join its friendly team based near the lovely seaside town of Porthmadog, Gwynedd, North Wales.
In the Bookkeeper job, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with payroll, purchase ledger, reconciliations and BACS payments
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and processing them via internal software packages
- Processing supplier invoices
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries
- Ensure supplier data is kept up-to-date and is accurate
- General day to day bookkeeping duties
To be considered for the Bookkeeper job you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role in an accounting environment (essential)
- Good knowledge and experience of accounting software packages including Sage 50 and Sage payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Data Input and IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- AAT qualifications or studying towards
This is a full time, temporary role (Monday to Friday) starting in February for a 3-month period working Monday - Friday. Salary is dependent on skills and experience and the role is based near Porthmadog, although there will be the option of some remote working each week due to current Covid regulations.
If you're looking for a long-term temporary role and think this is up your street, then please apply today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.